Supporting companies in the public procurement process: the complete approach
Description of the course
The Government of Quebec, in collaboration with the Mouvement québécois de la qualité, invites you to a training session on public procurement to help you better assist companies wishing to enter the market.
Entitled "Accompanying companies to public contracts: the complete approach", this training will allow you to decode public contracts, simplify the content of calls for tenders and propose an effective management process for writing bids. In addition, it offers concrete tools and solutions to manage efficiency in business operations.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to establish an approach to accompany a company on public markets.
A training of the Ministry of Economy, Innovation and Energy.
- Acquire knowledge of public procurement
- Develop the learner's expertise in the various components of public procurement
- Prepare the learner to offer support to businesses on government contracts
Who is this training for?
- Economic stakeholders
- Maximizing agents
- Consultants interested in assisting companies in public procurement
- Mandatory: bring your laptop to the training. Paperless training.
- Have completed the online training: How to access public markets for the first time.
- Have a free subscription (basic registration) in SEAO.
Logistics: Health breaks and lunches will be provided on site.
Don't delay, only 12 places are available.
Session of April 18-19, 2023
Location: MQQ - 555 René-Lévesque Blvd. West, Suite 555, Montreal H2Z 1B1
Session of June 13-14, 2023
Location: Quebec City
Location: to be determined
Current : 800 $
Register for a session
Would you like a private group for your organisation?
Contact us to get this training for your team, at your office and adapted to your business reality!