An essential tool for good risk analysis and management.
Description of the course
Do you want to identify and control events / failures that have a significant impact on your operations? Are you curious to measure the effects of these events and identify concrete actions to be implemented to reduce the risks?
FMEA (Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis) is a simple and effective method that will give you the straight goods. Better designed production equipment, a preventive action plan to reduce the probability of failure, a quality control plan, an operational risk reduction plan, and the identification of critical parts to be put in stock are just some of the many benefits of this well established method. FMECA can be applied in the operation phase as well as to projects still in the design phase.
Don't miss this chance to get to the bottom of the mystery of how FMECA works... You will leave this training with tools that can be applied immediately.
For online training, meeting invitations will be sent to you 48 hours in advance and will contain the web links to access the training. Make sure you have the necessary equipment to be able to hear and communicate with the trainer! The material will be sent to you as a link or PDF file to your email address.
Participants will be able to apply the FMECA method to identify potential failures and risks and to assess their effects. In addition, they will be able to identify actions to reduce or eliminate these risks.
Who is this training for?
- Reduced operational risk to better meet your business needs.
- Application in maintenance and reliability, improving the availability of production equipment by identifying preventive tasks to be carried out and identifying critical parts to be stored.
- Application in quality maintenance, identification of risks and a risk reduction and control plan.
- Application in operational risk management, identification of different risks and development of action plans and contingency plans to reduce these risks.
Details of the course
Understanding reliability concepts
- Defining the concept of asset reliability
- Understand the different types of failures and their causes
Understand and know how to apply the FMECA method
- Explain the principles of organising a FMECA workshop
- Identify data and information sources
- Describe the steps of the method
- Define the RPN criteria
- Segment the asset, the process, the steps of the operation
- Identify failure modes
- Calculate the associated risk score
Know how to evaluate risk reduction actions
- Identify proactive, predictive and preventive actions
- Assessing the risk rating for actions
- Selecting critical actions
Quantify the impacts on reliability, quality or risk
Calculate the overall impact of actions on operational risks
No sessions available at the moment.
You can join the waiting list for this training.