How to target your first digital transformation project
A digital transformation is far from simple. Which technologies should you choose? How do you know if you are investing in the right place? Are robots and automation real assets? Learn how to make sense of it.
Description of the course
Which processes should be targeted with a digital transformation project? What are the costs? Do I really need it? These are the questions we will try to answer in this training:
- Digital transformation: where to start?
- How much to invest in digital transformation, and how to do it?
- The steps to follow and the pitfalls to avoid in order to succeed in the transformation.
- Case studies of companies that have started their digital transformation.
For online training, meeting invitations will be sent to you 48 hours in advance and will contain the web links to access the training. Make sure you have the necessary equipment to be able to hear and communicate with the trainer! The material will be sent to you as a link or PDF file to your email address.
At the end of the course, you will be able to learn more about the technologies available and start your digital transformation process with ease.
Who is this training for?
- Assess your level of digital maturity
- Discover examples of high value-added projects
- Knowing whether your company is ready for artificial intelligence
- Targeting THE right digital transformation project
No sessions available at the moment.
You can join the waiting list for this training.