ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management system
Understand the requirements and concepts to improve the environmental management of your organisation.
Description of the course
The will to implement and maintain an environmental management programme is a management responsibility.
Do you already have elements implemented in your management system and are you looking for ways to adapt and integrate the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 into your organisational reality?
The key to success is to understand the requirements of this new standard so that you can incorporate them into your best business practices. An excellent understanding and interpretation of these requirements will undoubtedly help you make good decisions.
For online training, meeting invitations will be sent to you 48 hours in advance and will contain the web links to access the training. Make sure you have the necessary equipment to be able to hear and communicate with the trainer! The material will be sent to you as a link or PDF file to your email address.
The participant will be able to understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and help implement changes in their organisation to achieve the greatest benefit.
Who is this training for?
This training is intended for team leaders, supervisors, leaders or managers.
- Facilitating the implementation of ISO 14001:2015
- Be able to actively involve management in the analysis of results
- Improve the performance of the organisation's management system
Details of the course
Deepening the process approach
- The process approach
- The different ways of visualising and documenting a process
Understand the role and recognise the documented information and records required by ISO 14001:2015
- Documentation of an environmental management system
- Documented information
Explain the content of the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Environmental management system requirements
- Significant environmental aspects and their impacts
- Operational control
- Objectives, measures, analyses and improvements
No sessions available at the moment.
You can join the waiting list for this training.