A3 Problem Solving
Formation / Processus
If you are interested in learning more about a methodology that:
- finds economical, sustainable and viable solutions to your problems
- lets you document in an easy-to-read and visual manner all the necessary information to understand every facet of the problem - from context setting to follow-up actions - on a single sheet of 11x17 paper (A3 format)
- makes use of the Deming’s Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle, and
- fosters learning, collaboration, and personal growth for all who use it
Then look no further, because this is the right course for you!
|Online training available, tailored to your Company’s reality
Contact us for a quote
|Durée||1 day from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.|
|Prix||Member rate : $ 395 | Current rate : $ 525|
|Date||Lieu de la session|
|October 20, 2020 from 8:30 to 11: 30 a.m. and from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.||Online||S'inscrire|
« For online training, the details will be sent to you 48 hours in advance and will include web links to be able to access the session. Please ensure that you have the necessary equipment to be able to hear and interact with the trainer! The material will be sent to you in PDF format to your email address. »
- To master A3 methodology - a structured problem-solving and Continuous Improvement approach - through interactive theory, reflection, exchanges and practical team exercises
- Understanding the framework required for an eventual large-scale deployment within your organization
Participants will be given The Mouvement's A3 problem solving template and all the necessary information for it to be filled out correctly. They will be able to teach others how to do so as well.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who routinely solves problems – and especially those in charge of deploying the A3 problem solving methodology within their organization. In-house training can be given to those employees who will be using the tool!
- Solving problems "from the bottom up" - that is, by the very people who experience them
- Having a common language and template for dealing with problems.
- Mastering a simple and effective tool that allows for the resolution of the immediate issue, as well as their root causes, thereby preventing their recurrence and facilitating the implementation of standard solutions.
- Breaking down silos within your organization under the common goal of problem resolution
Following a comprehensive introduction that will cover the optimal way to deploy this methodology throughout an organization, each section of the A3 template will then be reviewed in detail with the participants. The trainer will point out what pitfalls to avoid, share tips and tricks, as well as other A3 do's and don’ts.
Participants will also get practical experience using the tool by conducting a simulation using a real issue from their respective organizations.
Quebec Society for Quality
Quality advisor (including the roles of trainer, performance networks facilitator, business coach in the implementation of operational excellence best practices and content editor for the members).
Prior to joining the Mouvement, Marco worked for 20 years at the IBM plant in Bromont:
- IT project management
- Structured problem-solving facilitation
- Coach for agile teams
- Kept close ties with the Quality team during his final years with the Company.