Agile Methodology: From Theory To Practice
Formation / Leadership
Over the last 20 years there has been a lot of buzz around the terms “agile methodology or agility”, a type of project management process, mainly used for software development whereby:
- requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative efforts of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their customers
- adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and Continuous Improvement are advocated, and
- flexible responses to change are encouraged
If your curiosity has been piqued and you would like to better understand how this practice can apply to you and your business, then this training course is for you!
Whether you are in Project Management, Operations, Research and Development, Marketing, Information Technology or any other department, agile methodology can have a positive impact on the value created for your organization.
Today, more than ever, to be able to quickly adapt to changing business environments, it is essential to integrate agility into the current business practices of your various teams.
|Online training available, tailored to your Company’s reality
Contact us for a quote
|Durée||1 day from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Prix||Member rate : $ 525 | Current rate : $ 695|
|Date||Lieu de la session|
|June 17, 2021||Montreal - Quebec Society for Quality||S'inscrire|
« For online training, the details will be sent to you 48 hours in advance and will include web links to be able to access the session. Please ensure that you have the necessary equipment to be able to hear and interact with the trainer! The material will be sent to you in PDF format to your email address. »
The goal of this training session is to allow participants to better understand the basics of agile methodology and to provide them with several practical approaches to put in place when they return to their respective places of work.
In addition, participants will be able to initiate the transformation of one or more of their business teams (regardless of their areas of expertise) to a more agile way of managing their work.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Project Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders
- For Manufacturing and Service companies, as well as Public Organizations (of all sizes)
- Maximizing the value created by the various teams within your organization
- Adjusting quickly to changing business contexts
- Affording your teams more autonomy and responsibility through Innovation
- Origin and evolution of agile methodology / agility
- Which teams to migrate and in what order?
- The four key practices to transform a team:
- The collaborative space
- The wall of work
- The stand-up meeting
- The retrospective
- How practices need to evolve as the team matures
- How to prepare for the eventual migration from the wall of work to a Kanban or a sprint / iteration mode
Quebec Society for Quality
Quality advisor (including the roles of trainer, performance networks facilitator, business coach in the implementation of operational excellence best practices and content editor for the members).
Prior to joining the Mouvement, Marco worked for 20 years at the IBM plant in Bromont:
- IT project management
- Structured problem-solving facilitation
- Coach for agile teams
- Kept close ties with the Quality team during his final years with the Company.