Controlling your working environment with 5S
A method that can be applied everywhere, even to offices and computer systems!
Description of the course
A simplified, organised, visual working environment... who wouldn't want that?
Whether in a workshop, maintenance workshop, service vehicles or even in an office, a working environment based on a culture of tidiness and cleanliness will benefit greatly.
Take control of your work environment with this one-day 5S training course.
By applying the 5S concepts, you will assimilate all the basics of Lean Manufacturing, which will be very useful to succeed in a large-scale project, participate in a continuous improvement project or apply this knowledge in your daily work environment.
But that's not all, 5S based on a very practical implementation model will guide you towards success as a team, and will allow you to generate a great mobilization of your people in the long term. In short, a very positive culture change!
For online training, meeting invitations will be sent to you 48 hours in advance and will contain the web links to access the training. Make sure you have the necessary equipment to be able to hear and communicate with the trainer! The material will be sent to you as a link or PDF file to your email address.
Through different activities, you will be progressively introduced to the concepts, systems and tools of the 5S environment as well as their integration in a production context of goods or services.
After this training, you will be able to :
- Understand and apply the principles of 5S
- Setting up a 5S work site in your workplace
- Follow up 5S in the long term
This training will also facilitate your participation in a continuous improvement project.
Who is this training for?
This course is open to all.
- Reduction of waste related to the organisation of workstations.
- Increased overall efficiency of facilities.
- Space savings "enlarged from within".
- Elimination of errors (defects) through the implementation of visual checks.
- Long-term employee engagement and commitment.
- Improving your health and safety performance.
- Improving your working relationships and relationships at work
- Increase the level of satisfaction and creativity of your staff.
- Increased employee pride and performance
Details of the course
Introduction to the principles of the visual environment
- Origin of the Leanapproach
- Notion of added value
- The benefits of visual communication
The five stages of a 5s
- Getting organised
- Situating things
The implementation of a 5s
- The rules for setting up
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Means of monitoring and control
- The steering team
- 5S certification
The new 5s facilities
- The best way to design a new layout, tool panels, or even error proofing
- Presentation of numerous practical and useful application cases
- Examples of what not to do, things to avoid
Register for a session
Would you like a private group for your organisation?
Contact us to get this training for your team, at your office and adapted to your business reality!